Wow, okay. It’s been absolutely ages since I wrote. I am done with school. Absolutely done. I have a lot to write but meanwhile, let me just focus on this, I guess.
Thank you ARK (ambikarani.wordpress.com) for nominating me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
ARK is a writer who writes with passion and that is something that I appreciate greatly. After all, what’s writing if there is no passion?
She asked me the following questions:
- What is blogging according to you?
Blogging is a platform to express whatever a person chooses to. It can be used for debate, discussion and objectivity. Alternatively it can also be used to express emotions and feelings.
- Who is your role model for blogging?
The closest that I have to a role model for blogging is aopinionatedman.com – Harsh Reality.
- 2 things that changed your life.
Realising that I had been molested as a child and consequently, realising that that was not a reason for me to fall down.
- What’s the craziest thing that you did in your life?
I have done a lot of things, especially with my best friend. So there’s really nothing I can pinpoint right now.
- How do you respond to criticism?
It depends on who it’s from. It’s criticism. If it comes from well-wishers, I usually just try to fix things. But then again, sometimes I can be really, really touchy about it.
- 2 books which still remain fresh in your memories.
House at the Corner, by Enid Blyton. I loved the main character so much. And Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson.
- One Movie which you suggest everybody to watch
Jab We Met. Because it’s light, and it’s fun.
- Your favorite blogging platform. Why?
WordPress, of course! There’s no reason particularly – I just find it extremely comfortable.
- Whats your aim in life?
To be a published, well-known writer. And to be happy.
- What does your blog say to the outside world?
I don’t know. I suppose that is more for the outside world to judge.
- One award that you always crave for in real life.
I don’t crave for any award but the smiles on the faces of my family. There’s nothing quite as self-satisfying.
Okay, so I now I nominate the following blogs:
I’d nominate 7 more, but I think for now, I’ll leave it at this and keep updating this post!
Here are the questions!
- Describe yourself in a four line verse.
- What drove you to start blogging?
- Which fictional character do you think you’re most similar to and why?
- If someone saw your room and they’d never met you, what would they think of you as?
- Who’s your favourite author and his/her favourite work?
- What is an experience that has defined who you are today?
- What do you think ‘success’ is?
- What is your biggest strength?
- What’s the message you’d give the ten years-younger version of yourself?
- What do you want to be ten years from now?
- What’s your mantra to keep you going?